Re: Musical notes as wav files?

... I just discovered that the strings collection was actually midis being played by the web browser, which I don't think is what you wanted at all.
Here's my BGT keyboard program, which generates wav files the first time you run it:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16520690/keykey.bgt
I don't know if you want the Fourrier waves, but by default it's set to square. You can have it do sine, sawtooth or triangle by changing the number in this line:
synth.waveform_type=2;
I think valid values are 1-4, but I don't remember for certain.

It's taking longer to find the piano wavs, but they, at least, I know actually existed at some point. I'll post when I find them.

[edit] And by "longer", I apparently meant "Within ten seconds of posting".
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/165 … noKeys.zip
[/edit]