Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Monday, 11  December  2017 22:59 Lara: hello players. Mainly soundpack users and developres. The interface for soundpacks has changed drastically, so please listen carefully. First off, the @soundpacks command. This command now allows you to choose a pack, then either: 1. View information about the pack, 2. suggest something to the pack, or, 3. report a bug with it. The information displayed includes: name, developer, a description, dropbox, bt sync, and other download possibilities, the last change by the developer, and the last update time, not to mention the client. For soundpack admins, your life has just got much easier. First your command is @spadmin. The @spadmin command allows you to: 1. add a pack. 2. remove a pack. 3. edit a packs info such as name, description, download links, and clients. 4. view bugs. 5. view suggestions, or 6. post a change. The bugs and suggestions interface is also menu based, so you can work on more than one. I have converted all of the hcurrent packs over to the new system, though developers may wish to update their descriptions. Credit must be given where credit is due, and that is why I humbly bow to faylyn, who did practically all of the work. If you want to thank anyone, thank fay. I mean it. Thanks fay! As always, Enjoy!