Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hello Aprone and all,

I'm not sure if the broken bone bug has been reported as being active again, but saddly, it is.

When I say broken bone bug, I mean when I get a sprained ankle, a broken bone, and bloody clothes all at the same time. at least that's the way it seems. Because if someone trys to heal you it says, your sprained ankle is healed, your broken bone has been healed, and your clothes are clean.
But again, saddly, this isn't true. in fact, this broken bone thing is not healable accept by logging out.

Anyway, a few friends and I were in a 50 bottled water mission this morning / late last night. and I got this broken bone bug with 3 crates left to find.
sad

I was really hoping this bug was smashed flat for 3.1, but I appreciate all of Aprone's efforts working on it.
Let's hope this lil bug can be hunted down and stompe d on for the next release!
smile

Thanks Aprone again for all your continued attention to swamp.
big_smile