Re: Sound of Magic - A fantastical journey for young and old adventurers

We thought its time to post a little update and let you know what we’re currently working on.
Some of our closed beta participants from this forum already finished the game and most really took their time to deliver huge amount of feedback.
Thanks guys, we really appreciate you taking your time to help us improve our game and also thanks for all the kind words about our game! This means very much to us and helps us keeping up the work.
By now we already fixed most of the bugs and findings of the testers and preparing a major update.

A core element of the test was accessibility since we have little to no previous experience in this area. To make a long story short: The blind testers that already hand in their feedback by now, had minor to no problems to play from start to finish (including the menu), which is great and eliminated our biggest concerns! We will wait and see how the others do but seems like in general we’re on the right track with our „one version for all“ concept.

We will extending the beta phase for a short amount of time, to be able to get more feedback from people with different experience in games and also to validate the improvements of the upcoming update. This means we’re open for a few more applications. As before, you have to be visually impaired and fluid German language skills are required.
You can apply for a beta invite via mail (cont...@everbytestudio.com). Please include some short information on you, your experience with games, if you have been blind since birth and wether you use Android or iOS.