Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi,
@qureshimarwat welcome, unfortunately I don't know if I still have the ability to add you to the member areas yet, so forum user @Dark may have to do that.
It'll be cool to have you around in case anyone here tries Call of Duty, although you might have to help out with typing out menu guides and stuff. A lot of us here are totally blind, and are looking forward to fighting games, but we don't know what characters look like and we like to know about menus, and we like talking to sighted people as well. Basically, in a fighting game, a lot of them are in stereo, and you can hear your characters moving around. Call of Duty the fps style of games are trickier for now because you have to know where to go and there aren't enough audio cues for moving around the maps yet, but hopefully, one day, this can be fixed although it might take years.
I know this all probably looks slightly weird to you right now when you see it from this perspective, but if you stick around for a while and look at what games come out, you may find yourself getting more curious. You'll also see (hear?) some of our own audiogames, games created by our own developers here.
I hope you stick around and feel free to contribute, it's awesome to get more fully sighted people involved.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Samar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : farazqureshi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : JackWSimms via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : JackWSimms via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : walkerjrtimothy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : 2maidi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : qureshimarwat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SBGgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : hardy . jeff via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : hardy . jeff via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : vga256 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : EricY via Audiogames-reflector