Advice for managing MacOS and Windows OS

Hello,

I'm not sure how to proceed with my situation.

I am running a MacBook Pro Mid-2015 with High Sierra and Windows 10 bootcamped.  My machine works just great, but bootcamped Windows obviously is not optimal for energy consumption for a Mac machine.  I get maybe 3-4 hours battery out of this computer running the Windows side (I've posted about this before), and wasn't sure what to do.

I was debating getting a portable battery with 20,400 MAH.  This could charge my machine about 2 & 1/2 times, giving me up to 10 hours on Windows.

I was also contemplating getting a Windows machine on its own.  I was looking at a Dell Inspiron 155000 or a Lenovo Thinkpad X270.

Getting another machine entirely would definitely be more money, but getting a battery exhausts convenience, what with connecting a cord in a classroom environment (for college) and placing the battery somewhere out of harm's way (I also have a guide dog).

I do like having one machine that can do both, which is part of the reason why I bought this MBP, but getting a day's worth of battery wasn't part of the deal for bootcamp.

What should I do?  Should I get a battery, or another Windows-only machine?

Best,

Luke