Re: 195 airs an exclusive interview with Joseph Bein

Time is drawing near everyone.
We are less than 11 hours away before the radiothon on 195 the globe kicks off.
I hope to see you all there.
As I said, everyone is free to join in.
The team talk server is tthub.org the ports for both udp and tcp is 10064.
if you can't, or don't have team talk, feel free to tweet me, or of course our station @195_theglobe to participate.
You can also add l...@195theglobe.com to your Skype, and interact with us that way.
If you don't have internet, and you prefer to talk to us on the phone, you can call in at (951) 525-6562. for those of you calling outside the u.s the country code is 1. Also, don't forget, the exclusive interview with Joseph Bein of Out Of Sight Games will air at noon on Sunday, 11 central time, 10 mountain time, and 9 in the morning pacific time on Sunday. if you have any questions for me personally, feel free to reach out on twitter @silvermoon1022. Also, please be sure to use the hashtag #globeonair so that others may participate in the conversation too. I look forward to hearing from all you. Whether it be on Skype, or on our team talk server, on twitter, or even on the phone. Thank you all so much. Oh and last but most certainly not least, since this is what the radiothon is actually for, please be sure to donate to our fundraiser. The proceeds will all go to Make A wish foundation. We want to be able to grant a child's wish this holiday season. You can get all the info on where to donate, on our website at www.195theglobe.com
when you do, you will be elegible to receive one of our totally awesome prizes. Including, an amazon echo, one year prime membership, ITunes gift card, Best buy gift card, and so much more!!! We are currently up to 500 dollars in our fundraiser. Let's see how much we can raise during the radiothon, and show our true giving spirit this holiday season. So please donate, please communicate with us, and I hope to hear from each and everyone of you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector