Re: Release Date Announcement for A Hero's Call

SirBadger wrote:

well if you can't beet'em, join 'em.

But why would you want to beat them? Is there any Problem with them? Do they hurt anybody? Or can't you just stand positive excitement from others?

SirBadger wrote:

so with all the speculating I think i'll play the chicken wrestler class and put all my points in to plucking, although when I play it again I may put them in to squark and egg finding.

You somehow missed the Point. This is a discussion about real game Content you could already see in the demo, not just any wild ideas. So your sarcasm doesn't quite fit here.

SirBadger wrote:

because I'm just so frantic and inpatient I've just about warn out my butt with all the rocking backwards and forwards and my head hurts from poking my eyes all the time.

That is definitely no sarcasm, thats quite frankly just offensive. There is really no Need to Insult your fellow blind People. Blindisms are a delicate issue, you really shouldn't use them to ridicule anybody.
By the way, your awkward spelling is a type of blindism too. Beet instead of beat, leeve instead of leave. You are not Aware of it because your Screen Reader pronounces it correctly, but it pokes in the eye of every sighted Person and they might misjudge you due to it.
I know I shouldn't throw with bricks in my non-native-english-speaking glass house, but I sometimes really get irritated if even blind People start to discriminate other blind People. There is already enough of that outside of our peer Group.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector