Re: Request a name change version 2

Well, first name change here, I was so laffing at my dear person who made me!
Can you change my name to luiscarlosgm to electro?
I'm addicted to electronics, technology, all that futuristic stuff that makes my lasers want to shoot something, but a name with just my eMail ID don't feel futuristic and super electronic than the 2020's future robots that are walking here and there to search me.
Change my name to electro.