Idea for site dedicated to bgt developers and interactive tutorial

Hi all.
I have an idea to create a site for new and old developers.
This sight could have sounds in wav form, libraries, tips, example games and maybe even a mailing list? Hmmm... we shall see.
I also had an idea for an interactive tutorial for BGT because people (like me), don't know how to use BGT, and while i have learned to create a very simple programm, i also don't like sitting stil and listening to these tutorials, we need to put the skills into use.
An interactive tutorial could be usefull.
This site would be maintained by the community.
I will try create a pole to vote.
Also, please note this is my first pole so if there are any problems, please suggest them to me.