Re: Happy Holidays and Game Updates!

I have to agree with Assault and SLJ. That said I want it understood that I intend no disrespect to Jyro. I will, however, believe it when I see it. I'd also like to know where to get the updated installs of the games I ordered. I hope things become more transparent than they have been. Breakerbox has had a lot of good ideas and the games and demos they've released have had a lot of good atmosphere. I also thoroughly enjoyed voicing Airik and the other characters I voiced. But like others the past few years have made me extremely skeptical.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mariaespino26 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector