Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta55)

hey, just wondering what's going on. I tried to play online a couple of days ago and kept playing card battle with some guys. Thing is when my friends were slaughtered I got disconnected from the server when we were losing. Usually it seemed that they disconnected from the team battle and then it turned into something where the game was effectively frozen. I was out of the game, couldn't talk to my opponents to explain what was going on, and it didn't kick me back to the menus.

Is this something that happened because of what it seemed was rage-quitting on my partner's part? it usually happened after they were taken out with a really strong hit and then I would hear "parter X" disconnected from the server, the game will be stopped," or maybe me but I don't think I was being kicked. It usually happened in 2-2 card battles when my partner left. It really bugged me because II do usually lose card battle, and mini-game mode for that matter but still it's largely the best way to get gems and I was robbed of those and I got stuff I wanna buy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector