Eurofly 2 Walk-through

Hi all,
So in light of the fact that Eurofly 2 has been released, I would like to share the walk-through I've made for the game. I cover, among other things, exactly how to take off and land in the new version.
I've divided it in two parts; in part one I discuss the menu and game options in particular and in part two, I demonstrate flying by taking two different flights.
Please note that at the time of recording I used the beta version of the program, therefore, if I mention anything that may relate to bugs we may assume that it has been fixed in the full version, or will be soon at least. I still tried to record it as close as reasonably possible to the final release date as to cover all the new features.
You can get it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp3oqpl6sv27x … h.zip?dl=1
And as always, I would appreciate any feedback, I know I haven't recorded anything in years.