the current situation for blind flight simmers?

Hey everyone.
So with the recent release of eurofly 2, i was wondering about the situation with FS X and flying.
With the going down of IYP, I am wondering if there are any news on the matter of flying.
I know that the FSX pilot is an option, but i really don't have any experiences with it, so I can't really say something about it.
If I remember right, we also had MCE, but as far as I know the developers were not very keen on implementing an auto landing mode for BVI pilots, but I might be wrong on that regard.
So, does anyone know on the current status of the flying situation? The thing is that I invested quite a lot of money into simming, things like extra planes, sound themes, ATC programs, Traffic simulation and real time weather tools, overall, I guess around 150 dollars went into that one.
Can someone tell me if there are any people I can contact about the matter? It's not like i am angry with Robert, the IYP developer, but I find it quite sad that he decided to drop the program fully and not release it as a free product, or maybe give those who bought it a refund.
My biggest hopes ly with MCE and FSx, so if anyone has any infos or contacts, please post them here.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings Moritz