Re: maitipi escape

I was searching for this game for ages, but never found it anymore. The last time I remember playing it was in 2007. I never came far, however, it would be great if it would be available anywhere.
I tried web.archive.org and entered blindventure.com. It worked, but as in each flash game, there is a button to activate before the flash game starts which I can't find on my own.
To answer your question about the language, the game is in German. Maybe there's still a homepage of Baudhaus available to contact them, I will research for it.