Re: announcing the release of daniel zingaro's hack for windows!

As staindaddict requested, here are the links to the games from my Sendspace Pro account which isn't going to expire any time soon. I will also be submitting these to the audio games archive so they'll have a permanent home if anybody wants them. Hats off and thumbs up and thanks to staindaddict for providing them!

Battle
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qvvvma

Gotcha
https://www.sendspace.com/file/58p5bp

Hack
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6xik8v

Lost
https://www.sendspace.com/file/bxzgxq

You can also click on the website link at the bottom of any of my messages for a list with download links of all the audio games I have in my Sendspace account.

Enjoy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector