Re: New to chrome, a couple things.

The only current issue I'm finding in chrome is flash support being whacky.
things like the Gamevial flash audio games, or even when I tried it the adult games Corruption of champions that are flash text games don't play correctly, even when I stopped Chrome from blocking flash content and got the alert to allow flash for the specific application.

Apparently Chrome is going to improve flash support in the future, but at the moment I'm going back to Ie for those things, though of course Flash isn't quite as much of a concern as it used to be back in the days when you needed it for youtube.