Re: Thinking on switching from iOS to android

Hello to all. I'm so sick of apple and their crap. There is one thing that really holds me back from getting a note 8. I have a smart beetle braille display and have really come to rely on braille over the past 2 and a half years. Is it true you can use BRLTTY with the smart beetle and the voice connect samsung screen reader? If so, I would totally switch. Also I like to hook my phone to people's car stereos
and turn off the speech and use braille to interact with my phone and I could not do that with my nexus 6p and braille back. Thank you all so much for the help.