Re: Quick help/questions for Reaper users and VST

Here's what I do.

In preferences,  under vst, I have it set to running  plugin per process or whatever it is, and the window floats or is in "bridge mode".    That way it's always the first window that opens up when I install a VST.

I have gotten a lot of things done today with this and am much happier tus far with Reaper.

Yeah, SIBIAC has been used in Sonar for abouta year or so  independantly, but with it being attached to Reaper, it will definitely open up some grounds.  IT's kind of the only reason I haven't fully jumped ships yet.  Although I'm using this time to kinda learn Reaper inside and out and once SIbiac is brought over, it will definitely open up some doors.  WOrth noting and I forgot to mention that Addictive Keys will be added as well.  I also would not be surprised if we can do more than four instruments per Kontakt instance, since it seems like it'd be possible?  Not sure what the physical window looks like, but we shall see.