Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

Hello.
When I try to open TRTR.EXE, I get an error:
C:\USERS\user\downloads\RTR ultimate\RTR.EXE the vertion of this file is not compatible with vertion of windows your running. Please check your computer systim information wetther you need x64 (64bit), or x86 (32bit) vertion of windows and then contack the publlisher of this software.
OK.
What should I do?