Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

bought it when it came out. hardly played it so far I have to admit but so far looks cool although I was expecting a big intro when you launch it.
manual is a bit messy and short but does the job. at the moment I'm trying to work out how to setup my game controller properly. I can walk forward and backward, sidestep but can't turn with it. there's probably an option in the control settings I'm missing but without being able to turn, or having to use the keyboard or mouse, what's the point in the controller.
like I say, probably me buggering it up.

I'm also thinking of waiting until the graphical version comes out too so my friends can play it. plus from what I've read there are a lot of bugs already.

strange thing is, after all the hype, it's good from what I can tell so far. I'm sure it's fantastic when I get in to it but when manamon was released, within 5 minutes of playing the demo, I had to buy it. this one, I bought because it was the only way and I'm not gripped like that. I'm sure I will be when I really get involved.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector