Re: Finding album information when ripping a cd

I'll check c dex and see if it  a bit less unfriendly than windows mediaplayer.
For file formats, because a lot of music I listen to is orchestral, the lack of base in mp3 formats doesn't bother me as much, since orchestral music is heavier on the trebble frequencies. I do notice it, but not to the point that it would make an  difference, though of course I do convert at the highest bit rate possible.

I'd not use  flack for the reason  that Orko mentioned, since while it is closer to original wav, it's still not supported by enough systems at the moment.

I suspect all we'll need to do with the cd ripping is wait, so I'll see what happens and then maybe try C dex in a few weeks.