fight to the game: first game, created by me!

hello to visiters of topic.
i create one game, fight to the death.
i use some source coads for create this.
give me your questions, problems, criticisms, or suggestions!
[ a-t ] this game, you want go to maps and kill enemies.
from v 0.1, you can ce 4 map
desert, otion, sewer, and road.
weapons are fists, aks, sniper rifle, revolver, machinegun, and minigun.
i forget it to tell you in readme.
key slash: chat
one of commands is slash exit
exit from game.
enjoy!
its link:
http://up.shamsipour-ac.ir/uploads/file … -death.rar
and, i need one upload senter from uploading game!
thanks, mahdi (funegame productions, fun, entertainment, game)