Is Steam Accessible with the NVDA Screen Reader?

I looked into this a few years ago and could never find any concrete answers, so figured I'd ask!  I tried using Steam  years ago and could never get it to work.  I use NVDA, and saw some people had success with using JAWS with Steam but was curious to know if NVDA is usable with Steam also?  I think I may have tried about 2 or 3 years ago and just never got it  to work, so right now I just have a Steam account my friend helped me setup with no games on it.

Any info about this would be appreciated!  big_smile