Re: DC Comics, lets discuss

Hmmm, I've never found an audio description track control in power dvd and going through language tracks doesn't make a difference, still maybe it's a more modern thing.

I'm afraid I really disliked desolation of Smaug, a major shame after the awsomeness of the first hobbit film, but that's  definitely! a matter for another topic.

I did see the spiderman  films, and they were okay but not really something that stood out to me, again this is my problem with a lot of superheroes and why i'd like to see dark knight, since I'm told it's worth seeing just for the Joker.