Re: problem with making accessible GUI in Java

thanks for the advice.

i used the command line to enable java bridge. i restarted everything, even my computer, but my test program that i provided the source code for in my post still doesn't create an accessible window.

the focus is still unknown and it claims the window has no objects

by the way, i am using NVDA, if that is at all relevant.

have you or someone else tried making GUI with swing? and did it work properly when java access bridge was enabled?

if so, would you or someone mind testing my little program, whether it produces the same inaccessibility issues.