Re: AHC endgame buggy for someone else as well?

Hi together,

Although I am experiencing not this bugs you are, but still I have some very strange bugs
1. The Goblin King just did not want to appear and I have no clue why I just could take the diplomatic paper.
2. It seems that there is the bug that when you do the graveyard as the third part of the quest, you can not give Alexia the skill of the exorcist, atleast I can not... The game tells me that I need the skill meley attack, so I learned this skill. But now it is still telling me that this skill is required.
But I learned it.... What have I done wrong?

Did you still have some other bugs?

Shadowlink