Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Just finished the main quest! I have whole lots of things that I want to say about the game from every angle, but that can be postponed until I figure out all the sidequests, haha
2 things I really really really really wanna know
accidentally
read
the
most
major
spoiler
today
so
please
be
careful
everyone!
I cannot figure out where the another half part of the amalet found at the taburn was, regardless the fact that it was the very first sidequest I had received. Any hints for this?
Also, I thought I had broken a quest flag. This might be better to be sent to the dev directly though. Here's what I did:
still
spoiler
alert
Locate the locked door at the catacombs
set a beacon there
head back to the taburn and come back with Simeon
"Can you pick this lock?"
"Who do you think I am? I! am! a! thief! this damn stupid useless lock should be cooked in seconds!"
"Done! Let's see what's hidden in there!"
Nothing happens
The door remains inaccessible
Anyway, leave it
Get the relevant thief quest afterward
head back to the locked door again
What? The door has changed to the one which leads us to the ... sorry I forgot the name of the mausoleum ... I'm sure it was the same mausoleum as the simeon's friend mentioned where the first artifact to collect was located.
I searched through the mausoleum, but I couldn't find anything special. Did I actually broke the quest flag or is it because I'm just inmature as a treasure searcher/hunter?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kara_Louise via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector