Re: DARK studios scenes, first pack of installed minimovies

Andy93 wrote:

Well Defender, again there are  again some things I disagree, however I'm not in a mood of discussing and stuff like that. And no, I'm not against you and against anybody, cuzz as a Christian all I want is peas with everyone, if possible.

If there are things that you disagree on but don't want to get in further discussions, why do you even let us know then? smile

Defender: Thanks for your comments. It's always nice to hear peoples different opinions on things! big_smile