Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Hi all,
Just finished the game, and I have no words. This is quite possably the best and most original audiogame ever. Whilst there are many such games in the sighted world, this is the first time that us as blind players have been able to experience this kind of game. Sure, there was the odd bug with missing sounds ETC, but overall an excelent excelent job by OutofSightGames, and I can't wait to see what future updates to the game fix and add(I'm particularly looking forward to the bonus item pack for those of us who donated at a high enough level) I'm sure there will be some great possabilitys with whatever that contains when it arrives.
Slight spoilers: The only minor and I say again minor disappointment from my end is the way that some threads are left hanging. For one thing, the romance side of things. There are many hints, particularly between the main character and Gwen, but nothing is really done with it. Perhaps it will be expanded in future, or perhaps we shall be left hanging on that. Maybe something in a future release from OutofSightGames? Personally, I would like to see a side branch to the story dealing with this, so that people who aren't into that sort of thing can just skip right on by it, although I think it would be great to see something like that in an audiogame, as I don't believe we have anything like that in any audio RPGs. Again, that's just minor in my view, and again keep up the excelent work.
Cheers,

Daniel

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector