smugglers 3

Hi all,
After reading Dark's review, I decided to buy the Smugglers bundle, which includes smugglers 3. However, I'm running into some interesting problems with the game with nvda. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm running it on windows10, but when using  screen review certain things can't be clicked on. Has anyone else experienced this?
NVDA 2017.4 and windows10 64bit.
Many thanks for any help,

Daniel