Re: desafio mortal, have virus!

Well its not just bgt, it happens to some vb6 games to and maybe others some say eurofly and quentin c is doing this.
We can establish a few things.
1.  jit compilation of anything is just not a good idea to even bother with.
2.  all security software seems to target blind spaciffic software because no one likes us obviously look at mozilla, to make things more secure turn off access.
Maybe we should quit mainstream products fully and switch back to our blindy stuff and let the sighted try to use it.
I am not for making antivirus die and never use it thats just asking for trouble but I am close to actually doing that.
What I will probably do is have directories in program files both x86 and 64 for games and such I am unsure about even screen readers, and just have them never process by antivirus at all which is actually dangerous to even bother excluding things.
I have excluded parts of my backup drive though because of this fact and in my new system, who knows.
I will have to have some unprocessed folder for downloads I am not sure if they will choak or not to.
Windows defender is the easiest to configure its not the best but its easy to configure.
If the blindy tech prices droped, I am tempted to just use that for things and maybe something like xp for offline games, and maybe something else for online.