Re: strange problem with Reaper?

No, actually I knew nothing about Osara. I just downloaded reaper because I've read that VI people have used it successfully, and the DAW that I used to have now seems to be totally inaccessible. So yeah, maybe that's my problem! lol I'm basically brand new to programs such as these, so there's probably tons of obvious things I should know but don't yet.