Re: A few Reaper questions

ok, check out the following:, answerng one by one

1. How can I mix tracks? I mean, I would like for example to put a background music on top of my podcast ETC

Put your podcast on a track, and the music onto anoterh track above or below it by using the insert menu.
2. Is there some kind of feature like voice over in Goldwave

not sure what voiceover is its been ages since I have used goldwave but I guess this ducks or lowers the volume of the music as you start speaking and raises it again when you stop talking. This is called sideChaining, and at the reaper accessibility wiki we have a specific article just for that. its at
https://reaperaccessibility.com/index.p … th_ReaComp

3. Is there a central place with reaper plugins?
reaper by default installs with all of its stock plug-ins. There are also some extenssions called the sws extenssions, and you can follow this other article to know where they are.
https://reaperaccessibility.com/index.p … ng_Started
there are also additional plug-ins if you install the reaPack extenssions (many useful little scripts that users have created, and also at the reaper stash found directly on the official reaper site)

Thats all of the plug-ins I know that are reaper specific. Other things like vst's and such are found pretty much all over the net.