Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

That's exactly what I did AlexN94, and it worked on all my three laptops. (On two of them runs Windows Vista 32 bit and on the third one Windows 8 64 bit.) If Carlos' advice doesn't fix the issue Ultradude, try typing what Alex wrote and I some pages ago.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the blasting gd
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ruathasgirl1982
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: trauseba
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: trauseba
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Jeffb
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aprone
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mike-tan
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aprone
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Socheat
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flyby chow