Choice script development environment gets an accessible branch.

Hey all! I'm not sure how many write in the choice script language, for the choice of games platform, but I wanted to inform you that the developer of the development environment is actively working on the accessibility of the program. I included the git Hub link below to the accessible branch. He is very eager to hear feedback.

https://github.com/ChoicescriptIDE/main … essibility