Re: AHC - hint for the mines

Hey guys.

Spoiler alert:

I've been playing AHC for about a week or so solid now, really getting into the meat of the game.

So far I've cleared several zones and quests, really advancing quick. I've just got a couple of questions about the graveyard, and the silver shade mines.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I've been clearing the graveyard mausoleums fairly successfully, and have already defeated lord ulcano (apologies for misspelling). I've told Liam of my victory and he said that he would meet me in the shrine to attempt to retrieve the dark item.

I've tried to meet him there twice now, standing in the mausoleum itself, both inside and out, and even re-entering the crypts, but he doesn't seem to appear. Is this a bug? or am I waiting for him in the wrong place? I even tried to meet him in the ancient shrine in the graveyard that is part of Alexia's quest Pilgrim's progress, and he was still a no show.

Secondly, I've cleared all 4 goblin encampments in the mines, killing the kings and taking their keys to unlock the gates on the great bridge. I've entered the goblin palace, and found a few more progressions for other quests, such as finding willhelm for the reunited quest. However, as I go through the palace, doors keep locking behind me, herding me towards the goblin king's arena.

I attempted to clear that zone once, and was doing well until my party was picked off in the fifth fight with the goblin king's forces. Is there any way to avoid getting lured into the trap, or is that the only way? in which case i'll need to try again and see what I can do differently.
Thanks for any tips you can give me.

Kindest regards

Archer

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shadowlink via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shadowlink via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector