Re: New topic poll options. Scale 'em back

I think this issue is unique to the OP and thus, doesn't warrant a change. I like the way it is now, if I don't create a poll, its escape or nvda space and two taps of B to get to submit, no biggie. Here's the kicker, I just created a topic with a poll just like 30 secs ago in the dev room and it doesn't look like the poll created. I wouldn't expect it to let me vote on my own, but I would have thought it would have shown a button or something to see the votes. Maybe because there aren't any as of yet, but I don't know, it looks like the poll didn't get created.