Re: Redspot: The destruction of UKA and the rise of hypocrisy

@Ironcross32
I've always held the opinion that hyper-realism tends to ruin games, and I don't think it'd be any different here. While a game like that might sound good in theory, I don't think it would be fun to play. Most people play games to chill and have fun, not to simulate an actual war zone. Can you imagine learning the controls? There would have to be tons of different key bindings just to operate weapons.
I can't even think of any mainstream games that have such a high level of realism.
I still think it'd be interesting to actually see a game like that though. I might be wrong and it could turn out to be awesome.