Re: super liam 2 being developed!

Using TTS for voice acting is not a good idea. It detracts from the over-all audio gaming experience for a lot of people, myself not included.

I am wonderring about the auto-licensing system. I am wonderring how it is possible to use such a system to generate keys. How is that secure? For instance, Rail Racer orders must be taken care of by an actual person. This seems like the most secure approach to me, that way the amount of replacement keys being asked for can be monitored. It seems to me that the auto-licensing system would be a drawback in this regard. The advantage of course being that people do not have to wait on a human to generate a key when an order is placed. If this auto-licensing system is in fact able to protect against this, then why don't more people such as Che use it to speed up order processing times for their games?

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Midi Sequencer
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Midi Sequencer
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Midi Sequencer
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: raygrote
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: KG4RDF
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: raygrote
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: AlexN94
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Midi Sequencer
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak