Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Hello, got to tell you guys of some funny stuff that happens to me in Six Swords, also don't know what a potion of speed does for you still.

But I have seen capitalism taken to extremes in this game. I'm frequently walking about on the road when I suddenly get jumped by 50-odd merchants. I've even encountered merchant groups as boss fights in caves. It is cold-hard proof that capitalism leads everyone to try and tread on everyone else.

I know that the progression and such is making that happen and its not really anything beyond numbers, but I find it funny.

anAlso encountered wyverns and griffons for the first time, Wyverns are scary, Griffons are downright wet-your-pants monsters though they give you quite a bit of good loot if you can manage to hold the line.

Also, I can't figure out what country I'm in now. I headed east out of Green Priary but it didn't say where I was going. I know black river is to the north and whitefort is to the south and all, but not sure of much else. It normally will say where I am if I do the 'look command" and "more" enough times but it doesn't say anything where I am. I'm near the equator but there's a lot of mountains, tundra, and arctic plains where I am and I'm about 1 degree east or so and about 45 minutes north.  I went over this way because there was a road I was following that the description said kept going even though it didn't and I just fought my way through some hellish mountains.

anyway, still having fun with the game big time and love to finish some of the fights I'm in and get the satisfaction of hearing it say "you receive 15 thousand gold." which has happened with some of the gorgimera I've fought.

Also, for fun, provided it is possible, and I know you're quite a long way from quests, but could you either have alternate quests to reflect different moralities or in quests allow evil options? Basically to let the players be evil adventurers if they want? I don't need like a full nine-alignment system or anything, just options for good or evil deeds.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector