Re: The Table Flipper. A silly yet amusing game by me and Omar Alvarado

HI GUYS. Minor TTF update. This one allows all user to view the runs counter, and removes a few unnecessary screen reader announcements at the end of some rounds, as well as removing the error message when the game fails to post to the counter, so it should silently continue execution instead of freezing if the counter goes down. The link in the first post is outdated currently, however you can download the update from my site here. Enjoy.