Re: desafio mortal, have virus!

Somehow I doubt he will ever try to learn a thing. I mean we've all been down that road but I have never used google translate, not with English at least, or if I did it was to look up the occasional word I might not have understood. I mean for fucks sake look at lovecumputer's first posts, no, let me serve you that, because it's comedy gold.

But when I go into the room with the machine as give me the first number in the code, I no ... or yes ... it's a sound I doesn't know what it is!
Or its maybe on the end of the corridor near the elevator

Or another one ...

I've just got a new laptop with Vista and have install it, but when I opened it apeer a sign from microsoft that ask me if I wanted microsoft to search after anything and close the program, or if I want to close the program without search after ...

This is soooo stereotypical, cringe.

One more post before I sign off, let's get something real good this time.

Hi!
The room with the prisonguard in is locked and I'm inside.
Destination:
The room just over the east-west small corridor with fireballs.
After you have jump over a pit and open the door with fire as guarding then.
Level3, story3, floor3, OOO!
Please
Som
Helps
!
!
!

It's feel bad if I must restart, so PLEASE: give me a idea how to fix it!

But here we are now, almost 10 years later and while my English isn't perfect I think
I express myself quite delicately if I do say so myself.

Ahh well, time to sign off the forum after having provided you with yet another narcissistic rant that served no other purpose than to make me laugh at my own jokes
... good job, Lundin.