Re: iOS Audiogaming

Well there is a lot of stuff I haven't tried yet,, but I do have som favourites.

King of dragon pass is  absolutely  fantastic if you like complex  rpg and stratogy games,  and it also has nice music and sfx. I'd also agree on Solara and  the somethinelse games as being well worth a try.

Lastly, if you don't mind more textual games, A daark room is well worth a look if you like rpgs and stratogy, and  the choiceofgames can be fun too.