Punchback Studios Has Acquired Codegreen Gaming

Hello everyone, Garrett here...
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, so if I am posting to the wrong room please do let me know. regardless, I'm pleased to tell you that we have officially acquired Codegreen Gaming, and all of our new gaming content will be released as Codegreen software. If you would like more information, click here. Please keep in mind that we go into detail about the various problems we've had involving Codegreen. If you have problems with our decisions, please email us, (garr...@punchback.net), or tweet out to us. If you have problems sending an email, try Twitter or use my personal email, garrettsworld2...@gmail.com. We hope to satisfy your gaming needs.