Re: Why Must People Crack Games

The issue of cracking always generates interesting discussions.
I believe that when most people try to crack a game, they believe they are entitled to it or just feel bad about asking someone to purchase them a coppy of the game.
Still, cracking can't be justified..
Do you really want the game? Really? Just ask someone to buy it for you..
I myself am looking for someone that would be kind enough to purchase AHC for me.. My country currently is going through economic problems and I myself can't afford the game.
Has cracking it gone through my mind? Despit my situation, No. Because, in the long term, it is what ruins developers and stops new audiogames from being created.