Re: video editing software

you can probably use This piece of software
the only only small bummer is that the browse button when choosing a source file to process is really not accessible but once you know its location you can boookmark it with your mouse utility or whatever and the rest is really a snap to use.
I also use this one when the audio stream of the video is perhaps some uncompressed m4a big file and so what I do is that I would first open up the video into whatever sound editor supports it,  then encode those streams to a still high quality sounding mp3 and then put it back on the video  file which can go down by sometimes as much as some hundreds of megabytes.