Reverse not working with V/2

Hi, I installed the English Mod and it was great, suddenly I can't get any plane to go into reverse, I hear the beeps, but upon pressing (alt+Home) no movement, any suggestions? Also, when picking up passengers from a gate, the plane won't go into park in order to open the doors and pick up, any help avail? Thanks