Re: BK3 problems

I'm using Wine on macOS, but it's behaving on Windows identically, aside from the Sky Racer files. I don't get it, and I'd like to continue my play through on here.

It'd be great if Sapi could read out the information associated with this, honestly. Using Sapi with Wine on here, as demonstrated in the recording if you've heard.

My first play through save is here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4k6ufbhgrbac … 1.dat?dl=1