Re: Stay the hell away from EmpireMud (appology to Athlon enclosed)

That's bullshit. If I ran a game like that, I'd be probably pretty iron fisted, in other words, not taking shit from people and heavy on the ban hammer, but I wouldn't just be like oh hey there pretty lady, here's some dude's land who I'll just act like a complete douche to, taking it even though he played by the rules, etc.

The kicker of this is the dude Khufu seems cool enough to talk to, he was helping me solve some problems I was having with the server etc. So, it kinda surprises me to hear this kinda stuff, but its happened from multiple peeps now so, yeah.